- Determination of conformational and thermal stability of proteins and other biomolecules
- Determination of biophysical properties of proteins (oligomeric state, mono/polydispersity, molar mass, hydrodynamic radius) at various conditions (pH, ionic strength, formulation…..)
- Evaluation of kinetics (kon, koff), thermodynamics (KAss, KDiss, DG, DH, DS etc.) and stoichiometry of protein-ligand, protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-lipid interactions
- Determination of binding modes between biomolecules (mono/multivalent, cooperative or competitive binding)
- Enzyme kinetic measurements based on calorimetry
- High-throughput flow-cytometry for analysis of the kinetics and thermodynamics of interaction of proteins (antibodies, biopharmaceutica, inhibitors etc.) with biomolecules on the surface of cells, beads, nanoparticles etc.